    I installed new video drivers and now when I try to run msconfig it flashes
    on the screen for a second then goes away. All other video is fine. What can
    I do to get msconfig working again. Windows 98 S. Thanks. Bill

    Bill H, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Bill H

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bill H said:
    Run it at a DOS prompt.

    Scrap the AVG sig please, this is usenet, not e-mail.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Bill H

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 4, 2003
  4. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| I installed new video drivers and now when I try to run msconfig it
    ||| flashes on the screen for a second then goes away. All other video
    ||| is fine. What can I do to get msconfig working again. Windows 98 S.
    ||| Thanks. Bill
    || Run it at a DOS prompt.
    || Scrap the AVG sig please, this is usenet, not e-mail.

    Is that the reason you want the sig scrapped, because it's usenet and not
    email?

    Don't you normally have a sig when you post in usenet?
    Shouldn't you lead by example?
    Or are you allowed to have a sig while others are not?

    Robert de Brus, Aug 5, 2003