    TIA

    ps i'm running Kaspersky 5.0.149 so i'd be suprised if its a virus, but any
    ideas at all would be helpful.

    *** JD, Aug 13, 2004

  2. *** JD

    WormWood Guest

    If your OS is XP, how are you handling the System Information message
    you get after clicking the 'ok' button on MSConfig? There are two
    choices: Restart or Not (something like that.) Choose the button on the
    right to avoid restart so you can continue whatever you were doing. Next
    time you boot, your changes will be made by Windows at that time. HTH to
    solve the closing problem. If not, next time don't click Apply.

    WormWood, Aug 14, 2004

  3. *** JD

    *** JB Guest

    cheers for the advice - my windows was just screwed so i reinstalled from
    scratch - problem solved :)

    *** JB, Aug 15, 2004