  1. Bill Dagle

    Bill Dagle Guest

    Can anyone tell me why all of a sudden these do not work on my PC?

    Bill Dagle, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Bill Dagle

    Elco Guest

    "Bill Dagle" schreef ...
    euh.....lets think...

    if you installed all the latest updates for the
    OS.....drivers....patches.....
    and if you have no viruses, malware, spyware or adware.....
    and you did a reboot....
    and you now where to click to start a program..
    and you now what a keyboard is...

    and you still have the problem....

    then put the computer back in the original boxes...
    go to the shop..
    ask your money back...

    because you are to stupid to own a computer...

    Elco, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Bill Dagle

    Unk Guest

    Probably a virus.

    This is a link to a small FREE program by McAfee Anti-virus named Stinger.
    It will scan your system for 47 known viruses and trojans and repair them.
    You don't need McAfee anti-virus installed on your computer... this is a
    stand alone program. http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
    Direct download: http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe

    Microsoft Download Center: Has several virus removal tools.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en

    Free online virus scanners
    http://housecall.antivirus.com/
    http://security.norton.com/default.asp?langid=us&venid=sym
    http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp
    http://www.freedom.net/viruscenter/onlineviruscheck.html
    http://www.dials.ru/english/www_av/
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

    Anti-trojan software
    http://www.moosoft.com/thecleaner/
    http://www.diamondcs.com.au

    Anti-virus software
    http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm
    http://www.f-prot.com/download/
    http://www.tudogs.com/virus.php

    Information and links to Anti-Virus vendors, On-line Scanning sites,
    Removal Tools, latest threats, Freeware Page, newsletters, etc

    http://virusall.com/sitemap.html

    On-Line Scanning page links
    http://virusall.com/downscan.html

    Submit a file to be checked here: