    Ok, OK, you win. Less filling!

    JaR
    Despicable Candidate

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004

  2. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    aren't you about to tell me how satisfying that was?

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004

  3. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Yes, I was. But I didn't want to give you the satisfaction. BTW, allow me
    to introduce my friend, Les Philling. He agrees that it shpould be less
    filling.

    JaR
    Adamant Candidate

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  4. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    ok, then. just so we are clear.

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  5. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Indeed.

    JaR
    The Candidate Less Filled

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  6. eric lau

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 14, 2004
  7. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you, Party Pooper!

    Les Philling

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  8. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    you leave her alone. she's a poop smith

    Sir Prisingly Satas-Phiying

    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  9. eric lau

    Ben Guest

    And we get advice from these guys about computers... ouch!
    Fight fight fight!

    Ben, Oct 15, 2004
  10. eric lau

    catwalker63 Guest

    You do? Why?

    catwalker63, Oct 15, 2004
  11. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Because because because becaaaaaaaaaaause......Because of the wonderful
    things we does!

    Yellow Brick; The road less filling.

    JaR
    Straw Candidate

    JaR, Oct 15, 2004
  12. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    If I only had a Brain....

    and the Yellow Brick Road is surprisingly satisfying....and an album by
    some English guy...

    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  13. eric lau

    Neil Guest