    Our Lady Peace
    Clumsy
    Track 1

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 13, 2004

  2. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    the G stands for Walter...

    Neil, Oct 13, 2004

  3. eric lau

    Consultant Guest

    LOL

    Consultant, Oct 13, 2004
  4. eric lau

    catwalker63 Guest

    This is worse than the latin.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCP

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 13, 2004
  5. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    No it isn't.

    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  6. eric lau

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yes it is.

    Here we go again!

    catwalker63, Oct 13, 2004
  7. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    No we don't.

    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  8. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    break it up kids...the answer is "no, we is"

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  9. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Ain't neither

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  10. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    am two...and so am I

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  11. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    OH MY GOD I HATE YOU ALL

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 14, 2004
  12. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    wow, that was surprsingly satisfying...

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  13. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    MUST KILL NEIL...

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 14, 2004
  14. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    And less filling, too...

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  15. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    line forms to the left....

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  16. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    SURPRISINGLY SATISFYING!

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  17. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Don't you try to trick me. I can see the front of the line, and there's no
    death going on up there. It seems to be
    <squinting>

    HIGH FIVES!

    <looks right>

    And there's hugs over there! What the hell's going on here Neil? How the
    fusk do I kill you? Where's the killing line?!

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 14, 2004
  18. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    LESS FILLING!!!

    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  19. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    d00d, just wait till strongbad is finished with the ladies (and after my
    high fives), then you can speak with my assistant "the cheat". He can set
    you up in the "kill line" (I'll be happy to kill you) where you should be
    lined up right behind the poop smith...and that homestar guy...and
    strongsad...he's not been the same since caffiene (devilish laugh)
    (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html)...take a look at the
    cheat's gold tooth while you wait, but you might want to give strongsad a
    bit of space there...ok? here send me an e-mail at brotherschaps at
    homestarrunner dot com if you want to complain...

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  20. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    _SURPRISINGLY SATISFYING_!!!!! (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

    Neil, Oct 14, 2004