MSCE Website

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by eric lau, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. A cord of wood?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 12, 2004

  2. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I have no idea what's going on.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 12, 2004

  3. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Fac ut vivas.

    JaR
    Extracted Candidate

    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  4. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    full cord or open faced?

    Si fallatis officium, quaestor infitias eat se quicquam scire de factis
    vestris

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  5. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Vah! Denuone latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  6. eric lau

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Oct 12, 2004
  7. eric lau

    kpg Guest

    No they're not.

    kpg, Oct 12, 2004
  8. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Are too!

    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  9. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    are two!

    Neil, Oct 13, 2004
  10. eric lau

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You're right, they also need

    TechGeekPro, Oct 13, 2004
  11. eric lau

    LnkWizard Guest

    R2

    sorry couldn't resist the urge

    LnkWizard, Oct 13, 2004
  12. eric lau

    kpg Guest

    Um. D2?

    kpg, Oct 13, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 13, 2004
  14. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    R Knot

    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  15. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Don Knots

    Neil, Oct 13, 2004
  16. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    John Ritter

    I feel bad just saying his name, even though I didn't even allude to the
    fact that he's as dead as a zombie.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 13, 2004
  17. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Quentin McHale

    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  18. eric lau

    Consultant Guest

    oh yeah, well, CHRISTOPHER REEVE

    Consultant, Oct 13, 2004
  19. Gilligan

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 13, 2004
  20. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Maynard G. Krebs

    JaR, Oct 13, 2004