    MCSE certificate? I don't remember what exams I took for
    my MCSE 2000. I need to upgrade to 2003.
    Thanks.

    eric lau, Oct 11, 2004

  2. eric lau

    Mitch S. Guest

    If you are already MCSE 2000 then you only need the 2 upgrade exams
    regardless of which tests you took.

    Mitch S., Oct 12, 2004

  3. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    yes I do...

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  4. eric lau

    LnkWizard Guest

    It's a sekrit and we're not supposed to tell

    LnkWizard, Oct 12, 2004
  5. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Lemme guess. Is it;

    http://braindumps.mcngp.com/

    JaR
    Misdirected Candidate

    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  6. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    I'm sorry but my MCNGP NDA wont allow me to respond to that

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  7. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004

  8. Rule #1 of MCNGP Club. Nobody talks about MCNGP Club!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 12, 2004
  9. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    The second rule of MCNGP Club is - you DO NOT talk about MCNGP Club.
    Third rule of MCNGP Club, someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the
    post is over.

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004

  10. The fourth rule of MCNGP club... only 2 a$$fckrs to a post.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 12, 2004
  11. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Fifth rule, one post at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no braindumps, no
    trolling. Seventh rule, posts will go on as long as they have to.

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  12. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Motto of MCNGP club... "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

    JaR
    Possum Candidate

    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  13. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis
    exponebantur ad necem.

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  14. eric lau

    JaR Guest

    Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

    JaR
    Refuted Candidate

    JaR, Oct 12, 2004
  15. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum
    immane mittam.

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  16. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    so take the [email protected] thing out of your ear...I was typing so the banana would
    have to be in your eyes...

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004

  17. Dictum ad tua mater

    or

    exercitus ingens urum salutavit. obdormivit urus.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 12, 2004
  18. eric lau

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Caput in anum est.

    Is that right?

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 12, 2004
  19. eric lau

    Neil Guest

    that buffalo was awake...

    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
    possit materiari?

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  20. eric lau

    Neil Guest