    are my chances of getting an MCP? Is there something for
    Networking or Client\Server?

    Can someone help direct on which path I should go?

    Valentino Plummer, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Valentino Plummer

    licknlabia Guest

    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    If I understand correctly, a MCP (Microsoft Certified
    Professional) specializes in one module that makes up the
    MCSE or passed one of the modules such as Networking. Is
    this correct?

    I've set up a Windows 2000 environment with 20
    workstations involving DHCP, AD, and DNS. I've recently
    setup and configured a Windows 2003 environment with 7
    workstations involving NAT, DHCP, AD, and DNS. I have the
    hands on experience, but lack the certifications. What

    licknlabia, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Buy the relevant books. Study hard. Practice with a test lab. Take the
    exams.
    70-210 and 70-215 should not be too hard for you. It sounds like you have
    more experience that I did when I first started my MCSE.

    Do NOT sign up for any courses, especially the ones where you study from
    home.

    David Wiseman, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Thank you for the encouragement. I will study those books
    that you referenced.

    Valentino Plummer, Jul 18, 2003
  5. Valentino Plummer

    scoobee Guest

    u will never get yer msce so stop trying and dont waste $.

    scoobee, Jul 21, 2003