MSCE Study Materials

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. That was Off Topic for this forum.

    I suggest alt.i.can't.get.laid.so.i.spam.

    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Politician Spock

    bosonboy Guest

    bosonboy, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Politician Spock

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Politician Spock

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. take it easy. spammer deserves to get flamed, but
    don't bring boston into this.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Politician Spock

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sorry. got carried away there. i officially appologizer to any & all Boston
    natives I may have offended.

    sincerely, rowdy

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2004