    dual cert (MCSE/MCBDA). Additional certs help like CCNA
    or Security+. Checkpoint has a very entry level cert that
    a monkey can pass and looks pretty nice on a resume.

    Bubba Bubba Bo Bubba, Feb 3, 2004

  2. can you get me some coffee on your way out?

    What! No chocolate cookies as well???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004

  3. 2 - Do you have anything lowcut? Interviewers love that.

    And short skirts.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004
  4. And I thought my English was crap.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004
  5. all i have to do is installs? and i can use RIS & Ghost. hire me and fire
    Exactly, and the remaining 7 hours a day can be spent downloading
    porn.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004