    out? Also, can I get hired with only experience managing my ow
    network and my MCSE? Thanks

    Susann

    Susanne, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Susanne

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    You sure will, young lady. A MCSE nullifies any real-world experience pre-
    requisites. Good luck.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Susanne

    Herb Martin Guest

    Perhaps, many people have but not as easily as if you had employment,
    verifiable
    experience.

    Ultimately, what you make SHOULD come down to "what can you do for a
    company" and "how well you can sell yourself." Sometimes you can add in the
    circumstances of the employer, how bad do they need you, do you know
    someone there, is there some way you can start and show them what you can
    do (this is really part of selling your skills.)

    Don't be limited to "home networks": Volunteer, help your Church, favorite
    political candidate, local school, or other charities..... (what ever suits
    your
    beliefs and skills.)

    Herb Martin, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Susanne

    hello Guest

    We are hiring new MCSEs by the dozens at my company for
    large server 2003 rollout.

    The average MCSE gets paid about $28.00 per hour with free
    meals and healthcare and for their youngsters. We hired 12
    recently branded 2003 MCSEs from Houston Community College
    last week. Most of the are just out of high school and are
    seen driving new cars and waring excessively fancy clothes.

    We only ask that you have experience loading and bringing
    up the O/S. Installers are paid very well for doing a good
    job installing software on our servers with RIS, Ghost and
    Altris, and a majic boot disk on a three and one half inch
    floyy disk driven Intel Buckeye super sonique system.

    hello, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Susanne

    me Guest

    Do you have big breasts?

    me, Feb 1, 2004
  6. Susanne

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    all i have to do is installs? and i can use RIS & Ghost. hire me and fire
    the others? also, pay me half of what you were paying the others for each
    of he ones you fired on top of that you were going to pay me per hour? i
    bet you i can setup an automated streamlined install process and do the job
    faster than it was done before.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2004
  7. Susanne

    Matt Guest

    And what do all these MCSE's do after they've finished installing? I guess
    they're back out on the street looking for another job.
    You do realize that you don't need to be a MCSE to install windows right?
    Anyone can insert the disk and follow directions. I actually find your
    whole post unbelievable since the person working this job would be making
    $1120 a week (assuming 8 hour days), which is the kind of money that most
    job scams offer. Little work for high pay, ya right. If this post is true
    at all, your company is run by a bunch of monkeys with more money then
    brains.

    Matt, Feb 2, 2004
  8. Susanne

    Consultant Guest

    can you please provide us a pic so we can better answer your question.

    Consultant, Feb 2, 2004
  9. Susanne

    JaR Guest

    LOLOLOL Oh, $deity! Hook, line, and sinker!

    Nice one,

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Feb 2, 2004
  10. Susanne

    Suresh Guest

    Hello Sir;

    I sitting for MCSE after stoody briandumb for one week. Now i having good
    pay job with plenty rupees and television in room. Thank you microsoft for
    new carrer not looking after uncle patel's cow.

    regards;
    Suresh

    Suresh, Feb 2, 2004
  11. Susanne

    Matt Guest

    Oh man, I hate sarcasm. I'm just going to go to my corner and keep quiet
    from now on.

    Matt, Feb 2, 2004
  12. Susanne

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Suresh, I'm gonna open a JaR of whoopass on you.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2004
  13. Susanne

    JaR Guest

    <EG>

    JaR, Feb 2, 2004
  14. Susanne

    Susanne Guest

    You people are idiots and jerks...now I know if MCSE's are like yo
    jerks it's not where I want to be

    Susann

    Susanne, Feb 2, 2004
  15. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 2, 2004
  16. Susanne

    JaR Guest

    No, just doin' it for love.

    Hugs, anyone?

    JaR, Feb 2, 2004

  17. Ironically, you were just saved from an $8.50 an hour career.

    Politician Spock, Feb 2, 2004
  18. Susanne

    Consultant Guest

    can you get me some coffee on your way out?

    Consultant, Feb 2, 2004
  19. Susanne

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You people are idiots and jerks...now I know if MCSE's are like you
    LOL!

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2004
  20. Susanne

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Ironically, you were just saved from an $8.50 an hour career.
    8.50!!!! Who got a raise????

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me