    product to prepare for exams?

    Thanks

    Ian

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Ian McCulloch

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Deja vu. Didn't I see this question on mircosoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa just
    a few moments ago?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Ian McCulloch

    Steve Guest

    Actually it was on microsoft.public.certification
    (General)

    mircosoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa just

    Steve, Jun 22, 2004
  4. I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot of
    backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
    hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies for
    the inconvenience

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Ian McCulloch

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot
    of
    Any mastering book by Mark Minasi.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Thanks

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Tried technet, msdn, the resource kits & other product
    documentation????

    BTW, most of the non-certification mspress books tend to be good.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  8. I usually like Sybex books better than MS books for certification. I do
    agree with The Poster... that MS' non-cert books are good -- at least those
    I have read.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Jun 24, 2004