    the mcse work if 218 was going to take ages too!
    Thanks,
    James

    James, Nov 23, 2003

  2. James

    mcse_w2k Guest

    Hi there

    that was my exact path, after 210, 215, 216, the 218 exam will be a journey,
    not really journey but you need a little bit refreshing.
    then you get the MCSA
    good luck :)

    mcse_w2k, Nov 25, 2003

  3. James

    Diego Sainz Guest

    I actually did mine the hard way. I did 216 first and finished up with 218.
    I found it was easier and made the last few tests seem like a breath of
    fresh air. The one thing I noticed was that 218 hit the internet side
    really hard and just touched on the networking and AD basics.

    Diego

    Diego Sainz, Nov 25, 2003
  4. James

    me Guest

    Look at the bright side. 218 can count for an elective on the MCSE side.

    me, Jan 9, 2004