    to upgrade to 2003. any suggestions on the best training
    material available . And the path to take.

    prassi

    prassi, May 26, 2004

  2. prassi

    Guest Guest

    hi prassi

    an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or something else

    i hope i could help u

    Guest, May 26, 2004

  3. prassi

    molsonexpert Guest

    way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or something else.
    Or you go the old fashioned route and actually study. How did you get your
    MCSE originally?

    molsonexpert, May 26, 2004
  4. prassi

    Neil Guest

    gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    human butt plug...

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  5. prassi

    Neil Guest

    use the product. with a few months of hands on and your previous experience
    (MCSE2k) you should be able to do the 2 exams required to upgrade your MCSE
    to the 2k3 version.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    under the section upgrade exams...

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  6. an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but
    Yep must be don's costa rican cousin

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  7. prassi

    Neil Guest

    maybe we can get him a bookcase...

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  8. prassi

    JaR Guest

    Hi rico!

    Let met introduce you to the wire brush of enlightenment.

    Apply it vigorously to the head of your dick until you see the error in
    judgment you have made by posting here today. You seem particularly
    clueless, so don't be surprised if enlightenment takes a while.

    Fsckwit!

    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  9. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  10. prassi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Bravo! Encore, encore!

    Ken Briscoe, May 26, 2004
  11. prassi

    JaR Guest

    *bows*
    *blows kiss & tosses bouquet to audience*
    *applies swift kick to 'nads of $braindumping luser*
    *bows again & exits, stage left*

    JaR
    Maestro Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  12. prassi

    Neil Guest

    you know damn right..

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  13. prassi

    Hout Bay Guest

    Hout Bay, May 27, 2004
  14. prassi

    Guest Guest

    thanks for all the advice guys

    I got my mcse2k with my experience and hard work. i didnt touch any dumps for that
    I want to go ahead with upgrade too in the same fashion

    prassi

    Guest, May 27, 2004
  15. I got my mcse2k with my experience and hard work. i didnt touch any dumps for that.
    good on you.
    I doubt you'll have any problems.

    Good luck

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004