MSCA -2000 to MCSA 2003 and MCSE 2003

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Sep 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi All,

    I have completed the following the papers.
    I have completed my MCSA 2000 certifications, Now Can someone please help me
    out , like what papers should i take if i have do my MCSA 2003 and then to
    MCSE 2003.

    I do know that by taking paper - 70-292. But after that what papers should i
    take to be an MSCE 2003.

    Thanks in advance....

    Regards

    Guest, Sep 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Ganesh,

    Once you pass the 70-292 exam (upgrade MCSA 2000 to MCSA 2003) you have two

    1. You can complete your MCSE 2000 certification and then pass 70-296, or
    2. You can pass 70-293, 70-294, and a design elective (I am planning on
    taking 70-297 but there are a few other options).

    Good luck!

    Guest, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Guest

    Vancouver Guest