    the tick is not in the box -
    (its not enabled).

    Thanks

    Tom, Sep 3, 2003

  2. norton has a step-by-step for msblast where you remove a registry
    setting... you can also check your start - run - msconfig and remove a
    startup entry for "msblast.exe", which should do about the same thing.
    but check on the registry setting on norton's site.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click: