MSblast.F suspected author arrested

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by toro, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. toro

    toro Guest

    toro, Sep 4, 2003

  2. toro

    Bill Guest

    Somehow, I don't think he is quite as stupid as those copying the worm
    and creating the varients.

    W.S. Blevins

    PGP Public Key ID: 0xC780309A

    Bill, Sep 4, 2003

  3. toro

    null Guest

    MSBlast suspect faces 15 years

    "Among the programmers in our company, I have been confronted by a
    wave of sympathy for him. They want to know why we identified him and
    gave him up to the police," Mihai Radu, a spokesman for BitDefender,
    said.
    Seems the av programmers have a screw loose just as badly as the
    offender.

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    null, Sep 4, 2003
  4. toro

    Mr. Sandman Guest

    Makes you wonder how they spend their free time.

    Mr. Sandman, Sep 4, 2003
  5. toro

    Bill Guest

    That should paint a pretty clear picture of which product NOT to
    purchase.

    Bill, Sep 4, 2003