MSAD

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    From where I can get the test paper. Do I get free download version.
    And earlier I assume that fee for each exam is 49$ and now its showing 125$.
    Could anyone help me. Many thanks in advance.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Guest

    CertGuard Guest

    If you want any kind of response from anyone else here you're going to have
    to provide more information than that.

    However, because I can tell what you're looking for, I have to warn you that
    braindumps are not only illegal, it is immoral to cheat.

    Please read this webpage: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    If you need more guidance on the testing material that is ok to study with,
    go to this page: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    --
    CertGuard

    --