MSAccess 2003 crash probably corrupt file

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi!
    I've got a real msaccess problem. When i open the bad mdb file, msaccess
    crashes and restarts.
    I tried at 3rd party recovery tool. I've tried the "/decompile" parameter.
    I've tried to make a new emtpy database and import data from the corrupted
    file (access crashes when i tries to access the bad mdb file)

    I've updatet msaccess with the last patch.

    the crash info is:
    AppNAme: msaccess.exe
    AppVer: 11.0.6566.0
    AppStamp:42cdb33e
    ModName: vbe6.dll
    ModVer: 6.4.99.72
    ModStamp:40b29ba6
    fDebug:0
    Offset: 00038549

    please help me out...

    Guest, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Guest

    fyz

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I think you can try a utility called Advanced Access Repair to repair your Access file. It works rather well for my corrupt Access MDB files.

    Hope this helps.

    Alan

    fyz, May 6, 2008

  3. Guest

    mandrek1

    Joined:
    May 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    If your database is crashed or corrupted then you can install latest jet hotfix pack for repair your data. If it doesn't help then you can use access repair utility which will repair your database modules, macros in short whole database.

    Thanks

    mandrek1, Jun 30, 2008
  4. Guest

    Davidpoul

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    India
    If your database is crashed or corrupted then you need to take help of Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery Software which will repair your database modules, macros, tables, queries, forms and reports.

    David

    Davidpoul, Aug 10, 2009