    In short, what people think they want is news, but what they really crave
    is olds.
    Lord Vetinari, ¨The Truth¨ Terry Pratchet

    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Bruce Sinclair

    Collector Guest

    Collector, Jul 20, 2004
  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Bruce Sinclair

    Collector Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 20/07/2004 12:23:

    > Collector wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=microsoft&q2=the+law&B1=Fight!&compare=1&langue=us
    >>> MS wins :)

    >> Dam so you get the lindows newsletter as well.

    > indeed.
    > and a quiet day at work today ensured that I had time to read it as soon
    > as it arrived :)

    I did a Helen vs Don one and Tiny URL'd it posted in NZ general with
    very little comment to see what that group of back/pillow biters make of
    it. Helen won so that would please a few

    Collector, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Bruce Sinclair

    AD. Guest

    AD., Jul 20, 2004
  6. R. G. 'Stumpy' Marsh, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Bruce Sinclair

    steve Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=microsoft&q2=th

    +law&B1=Fight%21&compare=1&langue=us

    > MS wins :)

    Unfair....a single word against two word combo.

    The two word combo is guaranteed to lose.

    Microsoft vs "the" AND "Law"

    106M to 5,810M + 61.5M = 5,871.5M -> "the" and "law" WINS!!!!

    steve, Jul 21, 2004