    I have taken other Microsoft exams so this wouldn't be my first. I have
    passed all of the ones I have taken.

    Any advice would be helpful

    Next, May 17, 2004

  2. Next

    Andy Gaskell Guest

    Your transcript does not show failed exams. Your transcript does show the
    last date you took an exam (pass or fail) though.

    Andy Gaskell, May 17, 2004

  3. Next

    Ernesto Guest

    Its true about the Microsoft Transcript, but the VUE
    transcript shows both pass and fail, and the name of the
    CTEC were the test was taken.

    Ernesto, May 17, 2004
  4. I was wondering how Microsoft views failed exams?

    They don't care.
    No one but you cares if you pass or fail.
    Do the exams, nothing to lose!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004