    \Engine\RREV.htm

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am running WinXP
    Pro with IE 6 (latest rev). Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Jake, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Jake

    Techie Guest

    ask someone who cares..........

    Techie, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Jake

    Guest Guest

    Dude. You are not obligated to answer. So keep it zipped
    if you are not helping

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Jake

    Andy Foster Guest

    It's part of the new performance testing that they're bringing in to replace
    the multiple guess questions.

    Andy Foster, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Jake

    JaR Guest

    ROFL!

    I mean, uh, right!

    JaR
    Confirming Thug

    JaR, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Jake

    Neil Guest

    oddly there is a website that will direct you to the appropriate
    information you are seeking:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/

    but then I know how to google AND have the half a brain required to look
    at the MS Site first....

    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Oddly enough, I DID google and check the MS site first.

    Jake, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Jake

    Doom Guest

    Oddly enough, you still couldn't find the information.

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Jake

    nerd32768 Guest

    Oddly enough, I DID google and check the MS site first.
    There is a support webpage on last page of "about this book", the page
    before chapter 1 starts, page LI, etc...

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Jake

    Techie Guest

    That's because there was no braindump with the answer

    Techie, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Jake

    Guest Guest

    I did not find any satisfactory solutions at the MS site
    or groups.google.com so I figured I'd ask some folks here
    who might have a clue. Guess I was wrong.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Jake

    Doom Guest

    Guess so

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Jake

    Guest Guest

    Thanks but I've submitted a support request to MS and
    have got nothing back. The support web site does not
    offer a solution to my problem.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  14. Jake

    Neil Guest

    so then the e-mail address on the link I gave you that goes direct to MS
    learning support for readiness review was not to your satisfaction?
    hmmmm....

    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Jake

    Guest Guest

    The email address was fine but the response I have
    received from MS has been less than good

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  16. Thanks but I've submitted a support request to MS and
    sounds on par for ms

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Jake

    ragedied

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007