    My question is, Is there a big difference in terms of content with the
    Second Edition w/c is published on year 2005. Appreciate your sonnest
    response. Thanks.

    bugoy, Apr 10, 2008

  2. bugoy

    TheITGirl Guest

    Yes, the Second Edition refers to SP2, which is what you will be tested on
    in the exam. You'll need to familiarise yourself with the changes made by
    SP2, especially vis-à-vis Windows Firewall, the changes to Internet
    Explorer, and the Security Center.

    I had the First Edition of the MS Press book when I studied for 70-271, and
    I seem to recall there was an extra chapter on SP2 on the CD which came with
    the book, so maybe you should check out the CD which you got with the 70-272
    book. In any event, I recommend you visit MS Technet for further details of
    the changes introduced by SP2.

    You might also want to consider buying a second book such as the Exam Cram
    (I would always recommend studying from more than one source).

    All the best.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 10, 2008

  3. bugoy

    bugoy Guest

    Thank you for your very informative reply.

    bugoy, Apr 11, 2008