    XP and MS Office Basic Edition 2003. Any suggestions of what to do
    would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

    sssssmmmmm, Aug 16, 2007

  2. sssssmmmmm

    Guest

    Easy:
    Go into MS Picture Manager (options) and set the file associations.

    Harder:
    You click on a JPG and it opens in MS Picture Manager?
    Then hold the shift key down, right click on a JPG file and select
    "Open with" take it to MS Picture Manager
    (do that with all the files you use in MS Picture Manager)

    , Aug 17, 2007