MS Office 2010 Beta?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jim, Jan 11, 2010.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Jim, Jan 11, 2010

  2. Jim

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Jim Post:
    100 mullion people are using this:
    http://www.openoffice.org/
    Try it you'll like it.

    OldGringo38, Jan 11, 2010

  3. Jim

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Jim Post:
    100 mullion people are using this:
    http://www.openoffice.org/
    Try it you'll like it.
    PS: Beta means it's in its experimental stages. Microsoft has never
    perfected anything they have ever sold. Weather it be an Operating
    System or a software application.

    OldGringo38, Jan 11, 2010
  4. Jim

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 11, 2010
  5. Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    By definition, a Beta copy is a state of development where the program
    shouldn't crash or cause blue screen errors in Windows, but some
    features will not work as they're supposed to. However the term is used
    far more than Alpha, which *is* a version that will cause the above, so
    either would be prudent to expect. It is *not* a fully working version.

    chuckcar, Jan 11, 2010
  6. Jim

    Tony Guest

    You should know about beta software, you download all that freeware shit
    and you're always on that alt.free.newsservers newsgroup. Why you're
    nothing but a human lab rat born as a test-tube baby. You're nothing but an
    experiment in human stupidity.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 12, 2010
  7. Jim