MS MN-100 wired base station & Netgear MR814v2 wireless router con

Discussion in 'Broadband Hardware' started by Wilbur, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. Wilbur

    Wilbur Guest

    I have a MS wired base station MN-100 router that connects to the internet. I
    connected a Netgear MR814v2 wireless router to the wired router and I'm able
    to connect to the internet on all machines (running XP), but I'm unable to
    get them to show up as a workgroup. I show two separate workgroups and the
    workgroups names are the same. Is there something I can change so that they
    are one workgroup?

    The MR814v2 wireless router is not being used as DHCP Server.

    What should the LAN TCP/IP settings be on the routers and the settings on
    the network connections?

    Please help.

    Thanks

    Wilbur