MS has outsourced their customer serivce?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TBone, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. TBone

    TBone Guest

    Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of course, every time you
    get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least they give you their
    name and also the name of their manager. However, certain consistencies have
    led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their cusotmer service?

    First email:

    "My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with
    this issue...
    If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
    please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar Tahbildar..."

    Second email:

    "My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting you today...
    If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
    please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji Nambiar..."

    Third email:

    "My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to assist you today...
    If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
    please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder Saini..."

    TBone, Sep 3, 2004

  2. So basically if I want to get hired by Microsoft, I need to change my name
    to Sandeep Talwar?

    --
    Fris "How am I to be helping you today?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 3, 2004

  3. TBone

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Sep 3, 2004
  4. TBone

    molsonexpert Guest

    fer sure.

    apu.

    molsonexpert, Sep 3, 2004
  5. TBone

    Guest Guest

    ? you have just worked this out

    Guest, Sep 3, 2004
  6. TBone

    Tashar Bejir Guest

    Look you ungratefuls Americans do not work hard and we
    have proven to be more educated more efficient and do not
    surf the web all day. Innovation is in our hands now, go
    weep forth to Colin Powell and whoever else supports our
    call center. We will bury you continually with our pride
    and work ethics.

    Tashar B.
    MS Support Office DIVISION

    Tashar Bejir, Sep 3, 2004
  7. TBone

    TBone Guest

    I rarely need to contact Microsoft. Partly from fear of being absorbed into
    the collective.

    TBone
    "The truth of life is right here in this bottle"

    TBone, Sep 3, 2004
  8. I call bullbutter.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 3, 2004
  9. TBone

    Neil Guest

    yeah! no way MS would give thier call center jockey's web access...

    that would be....sensible...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  10. TBone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tashar Bejir climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh, goodness me. This is the third time that you have been using the web
    interface for personal communications. As you are aware, you are also
    forbidden from insulting our American friends, lest they take away our jobs
    and send them to China! Please report to personnel office immediately to
    pick up your termination slip. Not to worry, unemployment is lovely in
    Mumbai this time of year.

    Suresh P.
    Supervisor
    MS Support Office DIVISION

    JaR, Sep 3, 2004
  11. TBone

    billyw Guest

    i was going to call my self bawdeep

    (think about it.. take your time now..)

    billyw, Sep 3, 2004
  12. circa Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:46:27 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TBone ([email protected]) said,
    You know, we do let people from other countries live here in the
    U.S.,too...

    I work with a lot more Amits, Rajs, Alis, Avis and Aris than Bobs or
    Joes. Here in the U.S. In New York.

    Visit Microsoft's campus some time. It is a lovely melting pot.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 4, 2004
  13. TBone

    nerd32768 Guest

    You know, we do let people from other countries live here in the
    already have. The campus is also right on the east coast in seattle, and
    asia is extremely close. The population of asain people in pudget sound is
    very high

    nerd32768, Sep 5, 2004
  14. circa Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:11:17 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nerd32768 (nerd{nospam}32768
    @gmail.com) said,
    Not to quibble, but I'm not sure I'd call Asia "extremely close" to
    Seattle. Tacoma, maybe... ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 5, 2004
  15. TBone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Just a couple of minor things. The Microsoft campus is in Redmond, not
    Seattle. Neither city is remotely close to the East coast. *Puget* Sound is
    roughly 4500 miles from Asia. Even in Texas, I suspect this would not be
    considered "close"

    Nitpicking Thug

    JaR, Sep 5, 2004
  16. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    He is correct about the large Asian population, however. Being a port
    city, there is a mix of all sorts of people.

    East coast? That's pretty funny.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

    catwalker63, Sep 5, 2004
  17. TBone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    As in many major cities in the US and Canada, it's the native-English
    speakers that are becoming the minorities. As bad as they hate the US, they
    can't wait to emigrate here.
    Indeed.

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Sep 5, 2004
  18. circa Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:00:46 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    I was thinking that maybe he meant the east side of the Puget Sound
    (which, if you go far enough east, eventually gets you to Redmond...)
    ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 5, 2004
  19. circa Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:29:42 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
    ) said,
    Actually, population clusters tend to have a lot more to do with
    familial relationships than anything else these days. I mean,
    seriously, people, do you really think that Asians figure that
    migrating to the West Coast of the U.S. is feasible, but the Midwest
    isn't? Of course not. People move to where they have relatives.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 5, 2004
  20. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    Seattle is on the East Side of the Puget Sound but Redmond is on the
    East Side of Lake Washington.

    catwalker63, Sep 6, 2004