  1. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    Yup.

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Thanks for proving my point re: the waste of natural resources, however I
    did say 'sick o' idiots' not you.

    But I still think if there's not a legitimate reason for you owning one,
    ie- you need to pull a trailer alot, or move large piles of fertilizer you
    should trade em in and get something reasonable.

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004

  3. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc<---->large piles of fertilizer.

    ROTFLMAO!!!!

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    Jtyc Guest

    But I still think if there's not a legitimate reason for you owning one,
    I have a trailer and four quads. I also have an RV that gets an impressive
    7 miles to the gallon.

    If it makes you feel better, I also have a relatively effiecient Toyota that
    I drive to work.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc<---->large piles of fertilizer.

    What's your point?

    *raises eyebrow*

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Actually, yes it does...it means your not a selfish wanker, and you realize
    it's a waste of fuel driving a big truck all the time. Hence as I said
    before you are not an idiot.

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  7. angryblack

    Jtyc Guest

    Hence as I said
    YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! How DARE you say such things... about....

    wait...

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  8. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    Thank you that was my issue. I saw all of these smaller
    vendors claming to have exams for palm or pocket pc. I
    was a bit unsure as to the credibility of the product
    that is why i asked. I was not asking anyone to look on
    the net for me that is something i already did, I guess i
    should have explained a little more however I said
    nothing about cheats I just wanted to know if anyone uses
    them and what company. I was not looking to reinvent the
    wheel or get suckered by some company for my money so i
    just decided to ask.

    Thanks a lot at least i know if i do decide to it will be
    at my own risk.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  9. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    shut up fool before i bitch smack your ass with a
    keyboard. you are useless conversation over.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  10. angryblack

    Consultant Guest

    why are you angry? cause im white? are you a racist? what does color have to
    do with it? what? huh? just dont ask me to refer to you as an african-mcse

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  11. angryblack

    Consultant Guest

    what i did was get the books in electronic format, copied the text into a
    proggie called txt2speech and created mp3's out of them, then played them
    thru my ipaq

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  12. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    not enough trouble. there should be some requirement for a conversion to an
    mpg...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  13. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    troll

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  14. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    no, we have laptops...

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  15. angryblack

    Brat® Guest

    ummm I never said cheats... I never said braindumps... I told you I didnt
    know for sure but gave you an idea where to look... sorry that I offered any
    assistance at all.

    As for not using practice questions??? sure I did... nor did I say you were
    wrong to want them... what I DID say was that your question originally was
    not clear but once clarified I DID offer what assistance I could...

    If you want to be an ass to anyone who DID help... then don't expect
    assistance in the future

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 1, 2004
  16. angryblack

    Brat® Guest

    honestly I do not know... I do not own a palm (*gasp*)... as for cheats? I
    never said you did cheat... now repeatedly you attacked me for stating
    such... please post where I said you cheated... I would like to see that...
    all I stated (and I seem to be repeating myself here) is that your question
    was not clear... it appeared to me that you were looking for the exams... as
    in to take them... we have had people come on here and ask how to do the
    exams remotely... originally this is what I thought you were asking...

    have you tried transcenders? selftest software? measure up? ummmm who
    else? I don't know... I'm guessing

    Brat®, Jul 1, 2004
  17. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Ummm, yeah. You know a keyboard is not like a radio transmitter, you don't
    need to say over at the end of each statement. Also making your statements
    at least somewhat coherent will really increase your ability to
    communicate.

    Just thought I'd help, well not really it's impossible to help the obtuse.

    Sandworm.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  18. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    but we're here to help
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Why do you hate America?

    --
    Fris "{$1} to someone in RSFC" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  20. angryblack

    Jtyc Guest

    Why do you hate America?

    I don't.