    not use the practice exams in your book then i have heard
    it all. that is all i am trying to do those same
    practice test take them on the train with me.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    angrybalck Guest

    no one said anything about cheats i said exam companies
    that means any company that makes practice exams. don't
    you think it would be so much easier to cheat by putting
    the text files on my palm from the brain dumps than
    dealing with your silly ass. If you telling me you did

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Just for sh!ts and giggles, I ran this through babelfish (French, randomly),
    then back again to English. Just to see if it would come out more
    comprede-er, understandable. Here's what I got:
    <quote>
    You are correct why AM I loser my time quiet gangster should put to the
    gangster d'âne bitch to you. Funny It's all deceives speech to you this shit
    and cannot see that I put a simple question thus I can practise the
    examinations while the travle of I in the two directions to be worked took
    it as another thing. Well I am sorry for all the police force of mcse that
    the thought j'ait be cheating me would be sorry that j'aie offended your
    deaf-mute asses
    </quote>

    I actually understood the double-babel more than angryblack. Weird.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    It would appear that the only 'man' keeping you down is
    yourself. This is the quite possibly the lamest argument
    to everything, so try and keep it out of your justifications
    for your idiocy from this point forward.....mkay?

    Now get me my burger.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    then try Transcender or STS or measureup...

    OR GOOGLE!!!!

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  7. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    it's not silly...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  8. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    a) don't always use a book, so the practice exmas would be out of teh
    question. I have written exams within weeks of thier realese and sometimes
    even BEFORE thier release (it's called a beta ya fleanugget). in those
    cases you actually have to know the product...novel concept...

    b) you've heard it all...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  9. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Hey dude, there's some more people further down that you
    forgot to 'cut and paste' the same argument too.

    Let's keep it original and individualized in our arguments
    please.....otherwise no one may respect you.

    Ok, that last bit was a joke, no one really respects you
    anyway.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  10. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Great stuff, I think your right, babel is a bit more coherent and
    relevant in regards to this guy.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  11. angryblack

    LnkWizard Guest

    Is that copyrighted or can I use it. I LIKE that word.

    LnkWizard, Jun 30, 2004
  12. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    ok, so I got frustrated and started looking for you and it would appear the
    major vendors don't have anything. But here is the problem, some exams have
    complex graphics (drag and drops) and simulations that would be impossible
    (well more difficult) on the handhelds. Why not get a laptop for the
    train....

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  13. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    is that a hemi?

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  14. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Funniest thing to me about that commercial is that
    the guy having the fantasy isn't even driving the
    vehicle he's fantasizing about!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  15. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    send checks to Neil at MCNGP e-mail addy...also willing to accept paypal...

    (go nuts..)

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  16. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    He'd have to be fantasizing. Only way a burger flipper would ever drive
    one is if he stole it.

    Sh$t! The only way _I'll_ ever drive one is if I steal it. Have you seen
    what those SOBs sell for?

    JaR
    Pauper Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  17. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    you should raise your rates....

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  18. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Just another case of the American Auto Industry increasing our
    dependence on foreign oil by creating another vehicle which will
    burn the fuel faster than any they created in the past 20 years.

    Personally I don't think people should be able to buy em unless
    they have a legitimate business or farm use need for a truck, most
    of the soccer moms down here in those giant trucks/suv's don't under
    stand the concept of spacial relations enough to stay in their own
    stinkin' lane.

    Sandworm
    Sick o' Idiots in SUV's and Trucks Thug

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  19. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    Of course that should have been 'people shouldn't be able to buy em...'

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  20. angryblack

    Jtyc Guest

    Sick o' Idiots in SUV's and Trucks Thug

    I have an SUV and a 1 1/4 ton truck. The 454 in my truck gets an impressive
    8 miles to the gallon.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004