    smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    company name or which is best

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    Y Guest

    WTF do you need palm material for?

    Read the damn books.

    Y, Jun 30, 2004

  3. angryblack

    kpg Guest

    Easier to sneak into the exam room.

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    You have posted the same message to 4 groups.
    ASSHATS!!!

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    Because he's a geek?

    But the Palm is more fun!

    JaR
    Geeky Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    ok you ass wipe you people should only work with
    computers some of you seem to be morans. I asked about
    practice questions don't the book have practice questions
    in them maby i want to take it when i am on the train
    commuting.

    If you don't have anything to say or help keep it to your
    stupid ass self it would serve us both better.

    are you people just angry or stupid which one because i
    am a bit confused. I work in the industry i just need it
    for travling.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  7. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    Yes i have dick and you cannot do anything about it. I
    hate stupid people why don't you just jump in a hole and
    die it would be much easier.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  8. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    ok you ass wipe you people should only work with
    computers some of you seem to be morans. I asked about
    practice questions don't the book have practice questions
    in them maby i want to take it when i am on the train
    commuting.

    If you don't have anything to say or help keep it to your
    stupid ass self it would serve us both better.

    i work in the industry dick what.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  9. angryblack

    kpg Guest

    I see why you call yourself "angryblack"

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  10. angryblack

    fygar Guest

    Dear Angryblack,

    When you are done lashing out at *the man*, please proceed to
    google.com and type the acronym MCSE followed by the words Palm OS or
    PocketPC and you will find a wealth of information similar to what you
    are looking for.

    Might I also recommend something from the grammar and spelling
    department to help your writing skills?

    It's been a pleasure serving your test taking needs, please drop in
    again when you'd like to skip the research and have us do it for you.

    ....butch (not angry, just grumpy)

    fygar, Jun 30, 2004
  11. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    I got my MCSE 2000 and MCSE 2003 by reading books.
    YES, READING BOOKS!!! and playing with trial versions of
    Win 2003 server that came with those books.
    I have never used a cheat sheet or test exam.
    So get off your ass and buy the books and stop cheating
    and show your a real man instead of a wimp.

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004
  12. angryblack

    Mark Guest

    Sounds like your the stupid one since you need cheat
    sheets to pass the exam!
    I never needed cheat sheets and I have my MCSE :)

    Mark, Jun 30, 2004
  13. angryblack

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Maybe he's part of the whack pack.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  14. angryblack

    Brat® Guest

    you did NOT say you wanted practice questions... you had asked for exams...
    there is a difference... however now that you have clarified that fact...
    ummm I don't know... lol... sorry... but a quick search of google gave me:

    http://www.boson.com/tests/ms_systems_engineer_2003.htm

    and many others using the words "mcse practice on palm"

    google is your friend

    Brat®, Jun 30, 2004
  15. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    ad if you don't know save the $125USD. you're unlikely to pass the exam...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  16. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?

    SLAP!!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  17. angryblack

    Kat Guest

    \
    IFYPFY

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  18. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    well you know us black people the man is always keeping
    us down. I looked i waned your suggestion because a
    number of stuff came up and there is not reason to
    reinvent the wheel but thanks but wipes.

    Power to the people and all that stuff.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  19. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    YOu are correct why am i wasting my time. silent thug.
    you should put bitch ass thug. It's funny all you fools
    talking this crap and cannot see i was asking a simple
    question so i can practice the exams as i travle back and
    forth to work took it as something else. Well i am sorry
    for all the mcse police that thought i was cheating i am
    sorry i offended your dumb asses.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  20. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    I called boson and they said they only have practice
    exams for cisco none for microsoft. I did the search on
    google all i wanted to do was compare what i found with
    something else someone might be using. I don't see why
    that has caused such a problem. I never said anything
    about cheat dont' you think i can just get the text
    version of the cram sites and put them on the palm and go.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004