    bits server?

    Thanks,
    Andre

    Guest, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Andre. But I think it's strange that only some Microsoft Servers are
    listed. I couldn't find any Microsoft CRM there, 1.2 or 3.0. My feeling is
    that we could run CRM 1.2 on W2003 64bit without any problem. I'll check if I
    find anywhere else and let you know. If you find it first, please let me know!
    Thanks,
    Andre

    Guest, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005