    Any help would be grateful
    Regard
    Dave

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    dunno about that. I TS into the Virtuals on our cluster (saves me from
    having to know which node its running on) from time to time and it
    doesn't take ours down. same stuff (2 node 2k3 and f&p only). we did have
    an issue where the OFO of BackupExec 9 sent ours for a loop (and pretty
    random too)

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Neil; You got any info on this BackupExec problem? We are
    having difficulties here and the boss would be interested in
    reading up on it to see if we can solve our issues.

    LnkWizard, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    get rid of backup exec..

    :)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yup, appearently there was a known issue with the OFO that came with
    BE9.0 but Veritas failed to mention it (even on their support website).
    Check your version of vsp.sys. we're ok at version 1.3 (also upgraded to
    BE9.1 since the prob). Problem only occurs on Clusters using the OFO.

    HTH

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Many thanks, I'll run this past the boss

    LnkWizard, Apr 28, 2004