MS busts a pirate (sorta)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Heh. There's some amusing stuff in this article.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/12/09/outlaw_pirates/

    First off, it says:

    " first came to light after Microsoft received a number of complaints
    from Zoobon customers unhappy with the quality of the products they had
    been sold."

    However, a little later it claims:

    "goods which were hard to distinguish from the genuine article."

    Yup, that sounds about right. LOL!

    Then they go on to:

    " out-of-court settlement was reached with the individuals behind Zoobon,
    under which they have ceased trading and given undertakings not to sell
    counterfeit Microsoft software in the future. They have also paid very
    substantial damages to Microsoft."

    Woohoo! One down, umpteen bazillion to go.

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005

  2. JaR

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Woohoo! One down, umpteen bazillion to go.

    I bet they're already back up and running operating out of some third
    would sh*t hole.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    But...but...they "made undertakings" that they wouldn't do it any more!

    LOfsckingELL!!ONE!!11

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110