    Good day. Maybe this has been addressed, but I'm interested in knowing if
    there was a release of MSBN that works with Windows XP Media / Pro. Is it
    needed? Is there functionality that will be missing without the program?

    Eric D., Oct 16, 2006

  2. Eric D.

    Jason Tsang Guest

    Yes, but the software is essentially useless as there is nothing you can't
    do without it.

    The latest/last update to the MSBBN software can be found here

    MSBBN: How to update the firmware and software for your Microsoft Broadband
    Networking device
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Read my blog for the latest in Media Center topics
    (and other topics that interest me)
    http://jtsang.blogspot.com

    More information by me
    http://jtsang.mvps.org
    http://www.classicsunveiled.com

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    Jason Tsang, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Eric D.

    Eric D. Guest

    Thanks Jason for your help and all the other posts that pointed me to the
    downloads. I have them installed now with no problems

    Eric D., Oct 17, 2006
  4. I have stopped using the MMBBNU, but wonder where and how to setup WEP,
    SSID, etc.

    Can you help?

    Frank Parmelee, Oct 21, 2006
  5. Eric D.