MS Antispyware Beta2 (Defender)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006.

  1. The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006

  3. The Rev [MCT]

    Dragon Guest

    It defends windows (not you).

    Dragon, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Well I knew some had asked when the next update was coming.

    Plus you have to admit Defender is a funny name. Anyone remember that game
    for the 2600?

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006
  5. The Rev [MCT]

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    I found out this week that it gleefully ignores ConHook, WhyPPC, And
    VirtuMundo.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    Dragon Guest

    Now, these are truly funny names. :)

    Dragon, Feb 23, 2006
  7. The Rev [MCT]

    Frisbee® Guest

    The 2600? I played it on my TRS-80.

    Frisbee®, Feb 23, 2006
  8. The Rev [MCT]

    Frisbee® Guest

    Con's been up to his old tricks again, eh?

    Frisbee®, Feb 23, 2006
  9. The Rev [MCT]

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Dragon:
    Well, considering the type of person that would write these @&#*% pieces of
    Shiteware...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006
  10. Well my other problem with the name is that the last product I used with
    that name was BlackICE Defender which as we all know was a passive piece of
    crap.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006
  11. Ok here we go. It's a pissing contest for geeks. :) Who's got the oldest
    most retro hardware?

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006
  12. The Rev [MCT]

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.

    CBIC, Feb 23, 2006
  13. Well I'm out.
    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006
  14. The Rev [MCT]

    MitchS Guest

    I have a hammer.

    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006
  15. The Rev [MCT]

    Consultant Guest

    i just carved a semi-circular wheel

    Consultant, Feb 23, 2006
  16. The Rev [MCT]

    Consultant Guest

    shhhhhhhhhh

    Consultant, Feb 23, 2006
  17. The Rev [MCT]

    Guest Guest

    I hate to say it... but I think Neil has us all beat for the most retro
    "hardware".

    Or.... would that be "soft" ware?

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006
  18. you said Neil beat and hard in the same sentence. I thought the FBI had
    regulations set inplace to prevent that.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 23, 2006
  19. The Rev [MCT]

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Are you referring to his floppy?

    CBIC, Feb 23, 2006
  20. The Rev [MCT]

    Guest Guest

    Well, it certainly isn't a 3.5 in.

    Well... not that I would know or anything...

    Why is everyone looking at me?.... Uh... billyw told me (he ain't here to
    defend himself... shameless me)

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006