    6. MS were quite happy to let me speak to a techie, for £49+VAT($95), which
    I refused so as this is the only new software I have installed recently-
    BEWARE - if you run two o/s as I do!

    Dave Thomas, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Dave Thomas

    SgtMinor Guest

    When you use any software that has the word Beta in its title, you are
    doing a product test.

    SgtMinor, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Dave Thomas

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: MS AntiSpyware Beta
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    I fail to see why Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta had anything to do with your
    problem.

    G. Morgan, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Dave Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    It puzzles me why so many people have been very
    quick to jump on the beta bandwagon with this
    product, just because it has "Microsoft" in the name.

    °Mike°, Jan 31, 2005
  5. Dave Thomas

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Its been around a long time as Giant anti-spyware.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Feb 2, 2005
  6. The general public, the consumer market, that is, the vast majority of
    computer usurs, makes the automatic assumption that if it's Microsoft
    it will probably make nice with Windoze better than a non Microsoft
    product. This attitude is born not out of stupidity or laziness, but
    out of ignorance and insufficient time to more fully research computer
    operation.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org