    placed at
    the same network as the MRTG PC.

    What am I doing wrong ?

    Brian P., Aug 9, 2005

  2. Brian P.

    Megane Guest

    snmp-server host inside 192.168.15.208 poll

    Megane, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Brian P.

    Megane Guest

    access-list outbound permit tcp host 192.168.15.208 any
    snmp-server host inside 192.168.15.208 poll

    sorry forgot one-line

    where 192.168.15.208 is your inside MRTG PC

    Megane, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Brian P.

    Wil Guest

    I would suspect that you have permitted the inside IP address to poll,
    but the PIX is translating it to a public IP address. If possible, map
    your graphing server to an open IP address and allow this in your list.

    Wil
    my 3ยข

    Wil, Aug 9, 2005