MR. ED REALLY, REALLY LOVES THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Gerard McGovern, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    blech Guest

    I got to agree on that one. What kind of perv takes a picture like that?

    blech, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    johnpower Guest

    Could be envy, or maybe he thought it was a cow udder....certainly
    makes me want to unload my 10D and get a D60...

    I am guessing that one was also taken with the great 70-200 2.8

    johnpower, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Anni is obsessed with the subject because he is familiar. Wait till badge
    sees this one!

    George Kerby, Oct 27, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From:
    No, that isn't the Super 70-200 f/2.8L.
    That one was taken by the incredible 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM.

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: George Kerby
    Why don't you roll back over and wake him up?

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    yankidodah Guest

    I see.....the gorilla dumped you & you went to the 'other side', now that
    explains all those posts about licking hairy ass holes etc....

    yankidodah, Oct 28, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    BAHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!