MR. BUBBLE LOVES THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Very, very nice!
    Was the flash bounced from an upper and lower surface or was it straight
    on?
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    Badgerfish, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "Robert E. Williams"
    Straight on with a softbox. I cloned out the reflection of the flash and in
    doing so, it almost looks like a face in there.

    Annika1980, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    You should clone the reflection of your face to make the
    "eyes" of the smiley... ;-)

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 2, 2003