    unwatchable, picture.
    I suppose the file could be dodgy but is there another player or plugins or
    whatever I can try?

    jeep, Jul 22, 2003

  2. jeep

    Simeon Guest

    It could be your display drivers. What graphics card do you have?

    Simeon, Jul 22, 2003

  3. jeep

    HamMan Guest

    Try WinDVD or PowerDVD

    HamMan, Jul 22, 2003
  4. jeep

    HamMan Guest

    Then your file is probably very low quality, not matter what program u use
    it will make it no better

    HamMan, Jul 22, 2003
  5. jeep

    Trev Guest

    You need a DVD codac as suplied with any software dvd player. Only then will
    Media player play them

    Trev, Jul 22, 2003
  6. jeep

    JM Guest

    Where did you download the file from ? Did you make it ?

    What is the file extention ?

    In Windows Media Player you can hit the F1 key and choose
    the search tab and type in :

    supported file types

    and hit the "List Topics" button. Then double click the
    "supported file types" topic and look at the list of
    file types on the right hand column. If you don't see the
    file extention you are trying to play then it won't work.

    Hmmmm.... one option to try is to compare a public
    mpeg2 file online. Go here and see if you can play it.
    I got it to play witn MMP and Winamp but it played in
    Real One player upside down.

    http://download2.tabuleiro.com/samplemedia/DM_Mpeg2_625.mpg

    The site I found it is here :

    http://xtras.tabuleiro.com/download/sample_media.htm