    lot of baggage.

    Regards,

    Dave

    dcardarelli, Jun 5, 2012

  2. dcardarelli

    kelly Guest

    WinAVI All-In-One Converter
    ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
    MP4 Alive Converter
    Bigasoft Total Video Converter
    All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
    convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
    ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
    Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
    Good luck, Dave.

    kelly, Jun 5, 2012

  3. dcardarelli

    dcardarelli Guest

    Hi,

    So nice to have these choices. I will try one of them and see how it
    goes.

    Thanks, and
    Regards,

    Dave

    dcardarelli, Jun 5, 2012
  4. dcardarelli

    meagain Guest

    I use Womble's "Mpeg Video Wizard" (MVW) - it's great!
    (free for 30 days, $99 US)

    meagain, Jun 6, 2012