    Just noticed in Win64 that I can no longer see MP3 info tags like artist name
    etc in details view of win explorer.. They are visable within WinXP.

    Any ideas?

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005
  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So am I, Andre!
    Carlos

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Sorry Paul, this is what I meant:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=895561

    Try launching the 32 bit version of Windows Explorer to see if it corrects
    this problem:
    Click Start, click Run, type the following in the Open box, and then click
    OK:
    Drive_Letter:\windows\syswow64\explorer.exe /separate
    Note The placeholder Drive_Letter represents the drive where the x64-based
    version of Windows is installed.

    You will then be able to see the MP3 tags.

    Gata Loco also wrote:
    You can try creating a shortcut with the cmd provided explorer will open
    that way when you use the shortcut.

    Right click on the desktop> New> Shortcut > In the box type the path
    with the seperate switch. Continue with the dialogue as neccessary.
    Drag or copy the shortcut to where you want it. Of course if you want
    it in the start menu you must have enable drag and drop selected.

    HTHs, again, sorry for the mistake.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 24, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thank you so much :) and now i can use my send to zip etc too :) awesome
    cheers!!

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 24, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 7, 2007