    6MB+ and I can't get everything I want in there.

    How do I convert these to get the file size down? I just don't remember
    how I did it before! (yeah, I'm a dumbarse)

    ...., Nov 10, 2005

  2. ....

    hitme Guest

    Erm I am pretty sure that you cannot get the size down very much more
    than maybe 4-5Mb if you insist on the quality being 192.
    Why not change the files to 128 or even 112 and also change the setting
    in the convertor to 32,000Hz and Joint-Stereo. This is about as low as
    I would go and, the 48,000 down to 32,000 doesn't make much size
    difference at all on some files but it is worth a try.

    hitme, Nov 11, 2005