    happening and what I could do to get it to open. Any ideas? Is there
    program or a method by which I could change it, and if so what would
    change it to?

    alice, Mar 27, 2010

  2. alice

    richard Guest

    Obvious. You do not have the correct codec. Which is the heart of the
    beast. No codec, no play. I just love it when they say this stuff and don't
    bother to tell you what you need and how to get it.

    Find out what adobe audition uses as a codec and see if you can convert it.

    richard, Mar 27, 2010

  3. alice

    chuckcar Guest

    Then it's *not* a mp3. An mp3 uses MPEG3 compression. Hence the name.

    ..mpg which is it's proper extension.

    chuckcar, Mar 27, 2010
  4. alice

    chuckcar Guest

    No, that would be a file with MPEG4 compression of course idiot.

    chuckcar, Mar 28, 2010
  5. a lot of people seem to say that about him.

    david hillstrom, Mar 29, 2010
  6. alice

    chuckcar Guest

    And where does it mention mp3 pray tell? It doesn't use the term divx
    or xvid either strangely enough even though they're commonly called
    mpeg4.

    How long did it take you to find a site that *only* talks about compression
    algorithms and not codecs?

    chuckcar, Mar 29, 2010
  7. alice

    rf Guest

    You forgot to consider chucktards reading and comprehension skills.

    From the viewpoint you might find within chucktards mind mp3 is probably
    identically equal to MPEG3. After all there are a lot of similar letters and
    numbers in the two.

    Just like freeware === open source.

    rf, Mar 29, 2010
  8. alice

    chuckcar Guest

    No, we were talking about a file that doesn't play because of a mismatch
    between the codecs and the file extension. Nothing more. WMP is very
    picky about that. Most other players simply don't care. As it should be.
    The compression "standard" (if you can even use those two words together)
    is completely irrelevent.
    ROFL. Pure bullshit.

    And what about mpeg4?

    chuckcar, Mar 29, 2010
  9. alice

    Aardvark Guest

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Mar 29, 2010
  10. alice

    raloh

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0

    I changed the audio hardware settings>>>>>>>>..............

    raloh, Jan 7, 2012