    or (2) gets what I'm looking for and has a better description for me to google with, since
    mp3 convertor isn't bringing me much luck so far.

    P.

    Peter, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    managed to find it on my own, wasn't so tough after all :)

    dBpowerAmp Music Converter 11.0

    Peter, Jun 3, 2005

  3. I'm not sure if it's the exact program you're looking for, but
    dBpowerAMP is my favorite and it's relatively simple... it uses
    context menus.

    <http://www.dbpoweramp.com/>

    gordon freeman, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Sorry for not noticing this before sending a reply to your first post.
    Glad you were able to find it so quickly.

    If I could only count the number of times I've forgotten the names of
    great programs I've used before...

    gordon freeman, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Peter

    Peter Guest

    yup, that was the one I was after :)

    Peter, Jun 4, 2005
  6. Peter

    Andy Barker Guest

    DB Power Amp is the Swiss army knife of mp3 utils. It truly rocks :)

    Andy Barker, Jun 6, 2005