    Has anyone a solution to this strange behaviour?
    Thanks in advance,
    Joost

    joost68, Apr 2, 2004

  2. joost68

    Tono Guest

    I have the opposite problem. I have it set to expand all threads, yet
    sometimes certain threads are collapsed. I submitted it as a bug and
    someone else did finally verify it also. It isn't fixed on 1.7B

    Tono

    Tono, Apr 2, 2004

  3. joost68

    joost68 Guest

    How did you file that bug? With Bugzilla i presume? Is there a quick way
    to find your bug report or any other, if it already exist?
    Cheers,
    Joost

    joost68, Apr 2, 2004
  4. joost68

    joost68 Guest

    Replying my own massages, how sad ...
    But I found Bugzilla Bug 139242 which describes my problem, but no
    solution :-(
    Joost

    joost68, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Try clicking View>>Threads>>Collapse all Threads, to avoid the scrolling.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

    http://mozilla.org

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2004
  6. joost68

    Tono Guest

    If it isn't confirmed, be sure to send in a report. Don't ask me how, I
    figure these things out as I go.

    Tono

    Tono, Apr 3, 2004