    and enter the appropriate information within the program?

    Thanks.

    Aaron

    AJPDLA, Apr 4, 2006

  2. From your header it appears you are using Thunderbird 1.5 on a Windows
    platform. Is this correct? You really should mention this in the text <g>

    Can you provide a link to a site where you experience this problem -
    there may be other issues than just Thunderbird and it helps to check it
    out.

    Have you tried a new profile as a test?

    Moz Champion (Dan), Apr 4, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Apr 5, 2006
  4. AJPDLA

    AJPDLA Guest

    Sorry. Yes, I am on Windows XP, running Thunderbird AND Firefox. I am
    having problems capturing and also even now sending links through the
    emailer, as well.

    Any site on cragslist.org will cause the problem as well as many others.

    I will try the new profile you mention.

    Thanks all.

    Aaron

    AJPDLA, Apr 8, 2006
  5. AJPDLA

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Within Firefox, type about:config into the location bar and hit
    enter/Go.
    Filter for "app.mailto" no quotation marks. If nothing is found,
    right click in the area where the results should appear, select
    new>string
    For "preference name" you want "network.protocol-handler.app.mailto"
    with the value being the path to thunderbird.exe [for example
    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe"

    Jedi Fans, Apr 12, 2006