[Mozilla Thunderbird] Addressbook to other partition?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Boomerang, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Boomerang

    Boomerang Guest

    Hi,

    I want to move the Mozilla Thunderbird addressbook to another location.
    I found the following variable in prefs.js:

    user_pref("ldap_2.servers.pab.filename", "abook.mab");

    I tried to change it to:

    user_pref("ldap_2.servers.pab.filename", "J:\MAIL\addressbook\abook.mab")

    But it seems this variable only accepts a relative path.

    Does anyone know a workaround for this problem?

    PS: I tried: user_pref("ldap_2.servers.pab.filename",
    "file:///J:/MAIL/abook.mab"); But this doesn't seem to work.

    Thanks in advance,
    Boomerang

    Boomerang, Oct 31, 2003