    Thank you.

    Chuck

    Remove "-nubby-" to correspond.

    Gualtier Malde, May 4, 2006

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Miller Guest

    *Gualtier Malde* wrote on 04.05.06 21:59:
    If you only need a composer beside FF and TB check out NVU:
    http://www.nvu.com/
    You can install Mozilla in addition to FF and TB and decide later,
    if you want to keep them. But it's always a good idea to backup
    your FF- and TB-Profiles, in case, something's going wrong during
    install.

    cu, Miller

    Miller, May 4, 2006

  3. Gualtier Malde

    gwtc Guest

    Mozilla Suite is dead in the water. They are not continuing with the
    product. However, there is a new program called Seamonkey, and it
    picks up where Moz left off: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

    As for the composer, there is NVU [http://www.nvu.com/] and it picks
    up where the Mozilla composer left off. There have been rumours that
    SM may pick up NVU.

    Yes, you can have Moz and FF and TB on the same computer. They don't
    share anything. However, if you have Moz and SM, then create a new
    profile for SM, or let is use the one for Moz. Just don't share the
    same profile between the two programs.

    gwtc, May 4, 2006
  4. Gualtier Malde

    Justin Guest

    gwtc wrote on [Thu, 04 May 2006 13:33:59 -0700]:
    Speaking of, Seamonkey and Mozilla seem to always open whatever profile
    was opened. Whether it was opened by Mozilla or Seamonkey, they open the
    same profile on launch of the program again. This can cause issues.

    Justin, May 4, 2006
  5. Thanks, all. I'm downloading NVU as I write this. Two endorsements and
    the death rattle of mozilla suite are convincing. I appreciate your help.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, May 5, 2006