    I couldn't find answers to my questions on
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Main_Page

    Thanks in advance.

    Stegozor, Jun 11, 2005

  2. There's an extension called "TB Reset Quote Header" that'll let you do
    that in Thunderbird, but it's probably not compatible with SeaMonkey.
    I believe I saw a Thunderbird extension on addons.mozilla.org that does
    that, but again, it probably doesn't work in the suite.

    Damian Dollahite, Jun 11, 2005

  3. Stegozor

    Travis Evans Guest

    There are some hidden preferences that I believe work both on Seamonkey
    and Thunderbird. They begin with "mailnews.reply_header". They may be
    editable with about:config, or you may have to add them to user_pref.js
    yourself (I don't remember). I found a list here:

    http://www.geocities.com/pratiksolanki/old-index.html#mailnews

    Travis Evans, Jun 12, 2005
  4. Stegozor

    Moz Champion Guest